There is still time to register for next week’s Lead by Design: An Inspirational Initiative being hosted by IUPUC’s Office for Women and the Center for Business and Economic Development.
The networking breakfast will start at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, March 7th at Mill Race Center with the panel discussion starting at 8.
The discussion will focus on diversity in the community and how that diversity can fuel economic development.
The moderator for the panel discussion will be Nicole Pence Becker, owner of Pence Media Group. Panelists will include:
- Julie Abedian, vice president for Community Partnerships and Corporate Responsibility with Columbus Regional Hospital.
- Ryan Brewer, associate director of finance and MBA director at IUPUC.
- Julie Goodspeed-Chadwick, professor of English, affiliate faculty in womens, gender, and sexuality studies and director of the Office of Student Research at IUPUC.
- Chatney Gelfius, independent Mary Kay senior sales director.
- Kevin Jones, associate professor of management at IUPUC.
- Hanna Omar, member of the Columbus Board of Zoning Appeals and in commercial banking at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Registration ends on Monday and the event is free. You can register here.