A free workshop for first-time home buyers is coming to our area.
Apprisen, in partnership with First Financial Bank, Southern Indiana Housing and Community Development Corporation, and the Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Home Buyer Program, is sponsoring a free First Time Home Buyer Workshop. It will be held on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at YES Cinema in downtown
Workshop topics include:
– Preparing for home ownership
– Working with a real estate agent
– Understanding budgets and credit history
– Finding and working with a lender
– Home inspections and home maintenance
– Preventing loan default
Each attendee will receive a HUD home buyer certificate of completion at the end of the workshop. Registration is required.
For more information or to register, contact the Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center at (812) 379-1630 or by email at [email protected].