The Jennings County School Corporation is seeking applicants to fill the remaining term of former JCSC School Board member James Warren Lucas. This vacancy cover District 1, comprising Bigger, Campbell, Columbia and Vernon Townships.
Those interested in this position must meet the following qualifications:
– Be a registered voter in the territorial limits of Jennings County School Corporation and have been for at least one year.
– Have resided in one of the townships in District 1 for at least one year.
– Be at least 21-years-old.
– Do not hold any elective or appointive political office under the jurisdiction of any precinct, township or county unit.
– Have no interested in any contract with, or claim against Jennings County School Corporation, either directly or indirectly.
Applications may be picked up at the Jennings County School Corporation Central Administration Office Building, 34 West Main Street, North Vernon. They must be returned no later than June 19th by 4 p.m.