The Hope Town Square will be filled with classic and well-loved vehicles and music Friday evening.
The town’s first summer Cruise-In will start at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon and will include a performance by the Night Owl Country Band at the bandstand at 6 p.m. There will also be corn hole, food, crafts and produce vendors.
The monthly cruise-ins will be the first Friday of every month through October.
Each month’s event will have a theme:
- June — Car Club Appreciation
- July — Military Appreciation
- August — Motorcycle Appreciation
- September — Studebaker Appreciation
- October — Jeep Appreciation
The focus on the car show aspect of the monthly event came about after a farmer’s market held in previous years did not draw many vendors.