Several areas remain without power this morning after strong winds whipped through the area Saturday.
Duke Energy is reporting several outages around Columbus and Bartholomew County, with:
- 58 customers near 27th and Franklin streets.
- 43 customers near Flat Rock Park between U.S. 31 and National Road.
- 19 customers around County Road 550N and Marr Road.
- 16 customers in downtown Columbus near 10th and Pearl Streets.
None of those locations have an estimated repair time.
Bartholomew County REMC is only reporting a few customers without power in German (1 customer), Rockcreek (2 customers) and Wayne Townships (1 customer).
Outside of Bartholomew County, Duke Energy is reporting:
- 200 customers without power near Nineveh
- 69 customers north of Westport on State Road 3 at County Road 700S.
- About 50 customers along State Road 7 between Vernon and Scipio.
- 96 near Rockford and western Seymour.
- 108 near Brownstown.