The Town of Hope will be having milling and paving operations going on today and Monday.
They are urging you to move your vehicles if you are normally parked on any of the streets scheduled for work. If you don’t move it, you will be towed, town officials say.
Milling work is going on today, while paving will be done Monday.
The work is being paid for out of grant money from the state Community Crossings fund.
The streets to be paved are:
- Jackson Street from Harrison Street to Walnut Street
- Jackson Street from Union Street to Aiken Street
- Washington Street from West End to Main Street
- Harrison Street from Grand Street to Jackson Street
- Butner from South of Midway to Hitchcock
- Midway from State Road 9 to Butner
- Hitchcock from Butner Drive to Hitchcock Court
- Hitchcock from north end to south end